Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Blogoversary to me!

Today is my 1 year blogoversary! Fifty-five posts and 3,700 visits! I hope to average more than once a week in 2009 but even once a week is pretty good for me. It has been a fun year of learning new skills and techniques in various forms of fiber arts and I'm still trying to find what I really like to do. I feel like I'm heading back into quilting with the fabric I've purchased recently but have enjoyed the Yahoo groups I belong to and meeting new friends from around the world. I hope to continue with trades in FAT, Stashbuilders and ArtsNTheMail along with some more small quilt trades. The three Yahoo groups are quite different in their emphasis which helps to round out my skills. The one thing I do need to do is to pace myself with trades better so I don't get behind. Since I'm still working that can sometimes be a challenge!

PRIZE/DRAWING? Of course! If you post a comment here by 8 am Pacific time January 1, 2009, I will put your name in for a drawing for a collection of some of the little things I have made for Christmas: a free-standing lace snowflake, an embroidered pillow ornament, and a set of coasters and perhaps something else!

Looking forward to hearing from you now and throughout 2009!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your first year blogoversary is so exciting. May you have many more.
    I hope that being the first comment is a good luck sign for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching the 1 year anniversary.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Isn't blogging fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for visiting! Just a couple of days left!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I am late, but want to congratulate you anyway. I think that I missed mine somewhere past the year mark.

    ReplyDelete