Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

2013  already! Wasn't it just yesterday that we were worried about the Millennium?

Today I'm sewing Planet Patchwork's Mystery Mayhem quilt and for me it is aptly named! These are the fabrics I chose, based on their suggestions...


But, when I went to cut the fabrics in prep for today's sewing, I messed up the cutting of the main fabric, the one on the left. I knew I would need to get more, but I also realized that I also got directional fabric and it was way too busy...so, I headed back to Craft Warehouse this morning (after watching the Rose Parade) and now I have this combination....



 The directions are put up every hour beginning at 7 am Pacific time, so I was already behind by the time I got up, I have all of the 6 parts printed off so now, on to the sewing! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I printed this one off and hope to find time to do it too!

    ReplyDelete