Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birdie Towel Swap


Just finished another swap on Sew Good Friends...a Birdie Towel Swap. We were to take a kitchen towel, add a border to it and an applique birdie (or embroidered) to it, include some recipe cards and a little something else for the kitchen. (I included a melon-baller) The ones pictured above are the ones I sent out to Dee and Doro. I need to take pictures of what they sent to me so hopefully will get that done in the near future.

Now I need to work on a "Can" swap...we are using a Lays Potato Chip can...they are plastic so can be cleaned out easily. This isn't due until June 20 so I can work on this leisurely for a week or two. In the meantime I need (want) to make a gift for a baby shower on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb, Now that I found your blog I put it on my favorite list. Now I can see what your up to!
    Flicsha

    ReplyDelete