Here is the cape I wrote about a few posts back...I originally posted the whole story again but then realized I was repeating myself....so anyway...here is the cape all spread out to show the designs. I know it appears wrinkled but that is just the way it was laid out. It looks much better hanging but I didn't get a picture of it that way!
I had quite a steep learning curve doing this! I learned how to reprogram the design on the sewing machine to show me what colors I wanted to use, resize the designs on the machine, and add the numbers and then saved each one back to the computer so when I make my own cape I can do it relatively easily.
The post below shows closeups of the designs.
Sounds like an interesting project! I love the fabric. It really does look like satin. You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Hetty! I was worried that the fabric would be hard to work on but it really was pretty easy!
ReplyDeleteHey Barb that is some cape for sure!!!WOW!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the blog visit and the post!!
Lola