I have finally decided to try to learn the embroidery function of my Janome 11000 that I have had since last March...it is a wonderful sewing machine but I just haven't had the time to work through this part of it, which is a major part! I got a 'really good deal' when I bought it at the Sewing Expo in Puyallup, WA including some extra hoops, clothsetter (haven't figured that one out yet), plus both Customizer and Digitizer software. I have done some digitizing which I will cover in another post...
Anyway, I found some great lace patterns over at Embroidery Library and since I had ordered some other things just recently I got a deal of 25 single patterns for a buck a piece! WOW! Time to take advantage of that. I only selected a few of the lace ones, but this wreath looked pretty cool. So, I have now delved into doing 4-up in a hoop and using water soluble stabilizer. I have added some fusible Swarovski crystals to give it a bit of pop. As I am writing this I am doing some snowflakes, so stay tuned for them! Both of these are just the right size for tree ornaments.
No comments:
Post a Comment