Sunday, November 23, 2014

Catching up


Another school year is well under way at this point and I have recently put I my papers for retirement! I'm trying to get a bit more sewing and quilting done before I have hand surgery in about 3 weeks. Recent projects include what I'm calling my $10 dollar quilt #1. I got this fabric at a yard sale with most of the fabric it and 4 of the blocks done...obviously I made a lot more blocks and had to rip and restitch several times as there were blocks out of place. This one is likely to stay a flimsy for a while as I doubt I will get it done in the next few weeks.

These are a couple of baby quilts I have completed and delivered...first one is for a boy and the second one is for a girl.

   











No comments:

Post a Comment